GENERAL STUDY (HISTORY )
- (A). Match the following
- Great Mughals (a). Raja Todar mal
II. Bundelkhand (b). Krishna Dev Roy
III. Diwan+chif (c ). Semiautonomous
Kingdom under Mughals
iv . Layer Mughals (d). Mughal monarch from B
V. Vijaynager kingdom (e). Mughals who ruled India
VI. Domes (f). Shah Jahan
vii. Fatehpur Sikri (g). were provided over
viii. Shah-Nama (h). Konark
ix Sun tample (I). A prayer hall
x. Mihrab (j). Akbar
- (B). Fill In THE BLANKS.
- Humayun reestablished Mughal rule in ———-
- Mumtaz Mahal was wife of ———–.
- there were in all ——— mughal rules until ——-
- ———— was the successor of Akbar
- bahamani kingdom had been founded in—– by——- an afghan ——seving in the Sultanate army.
- Mughal gardens were developed at————.——-, ——–.
- The Qutab Minar and Quwat-ul-Islam both represented ————— power of India
- The havelis were constructed by the ——- and ——- people in north India.
- Shah Jahan had been imprisoned by his son Aurangzeb at————– Agra Fort.
- A prayer hall oriented towards Mecca called——–.
Answers: (a). i. (d)
II. (c )
(B). 1. 1530
- Shah Jahan
- strong, 1707
- 1337, Bahmandh, ruler
- Agra, Delhi, shimla
- Brick, urban
- Mussaman Burj