GK GS [IAS P.T. – 1] INDIAN ECONOMY
Contributed By: Aditi Srivastava (M.A Economics)
In which of the following year the major commercial banks of India were nationalized?
- Which one of the following pairs is not correctly matched?
(a). III Plan – 1966-71
(b). I Plan – 1951-56
(c). X Plan – 2002-07
(d). IV Plan – 1980-85
- During which one of the following Plans was NABARD founded?
(a). Eighth Plan
(b). Sixth Plan
(c). Fourth Plan
(d). Fifth Plan
- In which of the following year was the National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM) introduced?
- In which of the following year was RBI nationalized?
- SEBI has been established to
(a). to have a grip on inside trading of shares.
(b). to check the foul dealings in the share market.
(c). to regulate the dealings of the market.
(d). All of the above.
- ‘Smart Money’ is a term used for
(a). Cash with Bank
(b). Internet Banking
(c). Cash with Public
(d). Credit Card
- At which one of the following places is the head office of SAARC University situated
(d). New Delhi
- Consider the following statements about IMF:
i. It grants loan only to its member nations.
ii. It can cater loan to any country of the world.
iii. It does not belong to UNO.
Which of the above statement(s) is/are true?
(a). All are true
(b). Only i
(c). Only ii
(d). Both i & iii
- VAT is imposed
(a). on all stages between production and final sale.
(b). on final stage of production.
(c). directly on consumer.
(d). on the first stage of production.
- Which one of the following sectors has been defined as ‘Sensitive Sector’ by RBI?
(b). Capital Market
(c). Real Estate
(d). All of the above
- In which of the following year was the National Development Council formed?