- Who among the following is credited with the passage of Widow Re-marriage Act?
(a). Lord Dalhousie
(b). William Bentinck
(c). Lord Canning
- Ibn-batuta visited India during the reign of
(b). Muhammad Bin Tughluk
(c). Aladuin Khalji
- Who among the following is the author of ‘Gita Govinda’?
- Who is the author of ‘Life Divine’?
(a). Ravindranath Tagore
(b). Shri Aurvindo
(c). S. Radhakrishnan
(d). Mahatma Gandhi
- In which of the following year did Raja Rammohun Roy establish Atmiya Sabha?
- ‘The Hanging Tower’ is located in
- Who among the following was not related to Azad Hind Fauz?
(a). Sardar Bhagat Singh
(b). Subhash Chandra Bose
(c). Rasbihari Bose
(d). Mohan Singh
- Which one of the following books has been written by Dr. Harivansh Rai Bachhan?
(a). Kapal Kundala
- The word ‘caste’ originally comes from
- Who was the first Indian to win an Oscar award?
(a). Bhanu Athaiyaa
(b). Shashi Kapoor
(c). Sharmila Tagore
(d). Amitabh Bachhan